Monday, November 23, 2009

Get all fired up

Sometimes I wonder why so many of my pet milk friends don't share even a tiny bit of my passion for our food freedoms. Then I realized that maybe they aren't reading the same articles I am reading and would get all fired up like me if they read articles like this one. It is my fault for not sharing the really important stuff. I will endeavor to do better.
http://hartkeisonline.com/2009/11/20/georgia-man-dares-agricultural-commissioner-to-seize-his-raw-milk/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HartkeIsOnline+%28Hartke+Is+Online!%29

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia,
    We certainly share your passion for food freedoms, and only just now discovered your blog...congratulations on starting one! We've not been buying the pet milk for a time now because of monetary reasons, but experiencing it reoriented our future goals...we are big supporters of real milk, pastured grass-fed meats, and non-GMO foods. I don't think most people realize what's happening with the genetic modification and the impact it has on the entire future of food. The recently developed GMO alfalfa, so now we'll never be really sure what hay most cows have eaten since labeling is not required. We NEED laws to make Monsanto and Cargill and all the big Ag baddies accountable and to put the law in the hands of the people and not vice versa. Being able to grow and KNOW our own food is a fundamental human right, in our opinion. Keep up the great work! :)

    Robbyn and Jack

    ReplyDelete