ONLINE CLASS WITH SALLY FALLON MORELL starts Tuesday, July 17th at 7:00 pm
I could not let this opportunity pass without doing something BIG about it. This is the first time Sally Fallon Morell has offered her NOURISHING TRADITIONAL DIETS in an online format. In the past you had to attend one of her speaking engagements.
I have purchased the course ($150.00) and it will be shown at 6710 Professional Parkway, Sarasota, 23240 in suite 201 (map below). It is a 7 week class presented every Tuesday at 7:30 to 9:00. Look at the course outline below and come to all 7 or pick and choose the ones that really interest you for $5.00 per person per class.
No need to RSVP, I have a very large room reserved.
I can't wait to see this presentation again...I have seen it 3 times in the past and I always come away with something new and useful. This is the real deal on food ways and I hope you will take advantage this opportunity for yourself and your family.
Course Description:An intensive seven part live lecture series broadcast weekly.
Animal fats, properly prepared whole grains, enzyme-enriched foods and nourishing bone broths kept our ancestors healthy. Sally Fallon Morell, author of Nourishing Traditions, explains why you need these foods too. Beginning with a presentation of Dr. Weston Price’s unforgettable photographs of healthy traditional peoples, Sally explains the underlying factors in a variety of traditional diets that conferred beauty, strength and complete freedom from disease on so-called primitive populations. Then she presents a step-by-step plan to put nourishing traditional foods--foods that your family will actually eat--back into your diet including easy breakfast cereals, soups, snack foods, high enzyme condiments and soft drinks that are actually good for you!
An articulate communicator, Sally Fallon Morell blends culinary expertise with a finely honed capacity to cut through to the truth about our eating habits and their consequences. Her full-spectrum nutritional cookbook, Nourishing Traditions (visit www.newtrendspublishing.com), shows through research and recipes how the wise food choices and preparation methods of isolated traditional cultures promoted vigorous good health, longevity and freedom from dental problems and mental disorders. She serves as the founding president of the Weston A. Price Foundation (www.westonaprice.org) and founder of A Campaign for Real Milk (www.realmilk.com).
- Butter, the number one health food
- Vital role of high cholesterol foods
- Dangers of modern soy foods and soy infant formula
- The conspiracy to promote vegetable oils and hydrogenated fats
- Foods that help babies grow up smart and strong
- Old fashioned foods that give limitless energy and vibrant health
- The unfortunate consequences of modern farming methods
- The history of animal fat demonization
- Fraud and misrepresentation in scientific research
- Dangers of cholesterol-lowering medications
- The beautiful teeth and bone structure of so-called primitive peoples
- Surprising dietary practices of traditional cultures
- The importance of eating for the next generation
- The importance of animal foods in human diets
- Dr. Price’s key finding: the fat-soluble activators
- Food sources of key nutrients, vitamins A, D and K
- Why humans cook their food
- The role of raw animal foods in human diets
- The importance of enzyme-rich foods
- The proper preparation of grains
- Danger of soy foods
- The dangers of industrial fats and oils
- How margarine and shortening are made
- The many important biochemical roles of saturated fat
- The role of prostaglandins
- Importance of omega-6 and omega-3 balance
- Why butter is better!
- The safety of raw milk
- The health benefits of raw milk
- Raw milk for children
- The economics of raw milk
- Easy ways to prepare healthy whole grains
- How to lick the sugar habit
- How to make enzyme-rich condiments and beverages
- Tips for organizing your kitchen
- Meal planning
- How to use leftovers